Monday, November 23, 2015

UPDATE

I've had a tremendous inspiration lately, and I'm so excited to share updates regarding my first series.

Deeper (Book One of The Deeper Chronicles) is about two people who aren't as they appear. Their lives intersect in intricate ways as their love story takes them through the streets of New York City. If you like mob romances, bad boys, strong heroines, funny betas, check out the book at Amazon, iBooksKobo, Nook, and Google Play.



NOW THE UPDATES

1. Deeper Still (Book two of The Deeper Chronicles) is over 50K words strong and only two chapters left to complete the first draft. Add it to your Goodreads TBR.
2. Deeper Yet (Book three of The Deeper Chronicles) is currently being written about Gavin and Sophie. Add it to your Goodreads TBR.
3. 24 is a spin-off from The Deeper Chronicles featuring a yummy-licious hero who you'll meet in Deeper Still. Add it to your Goodreads TBR.


I am looking forward to 2016 and hearing your thoughts the novels I plan to share with you.

1 comment:

  1. Cannot wait for the sequel to drop. I so enjoyed Deeper.

    ReplyDelete